Job Opening: Chief Engineer
Location: Kigali, Nairobi or Kampala
Reports to: CEO, Jibu
Apply by: September 15th, 2017
The Successful Candidate: Jibu is looking for an experienced professional with demonstrated ability to provide leadership, training and engineering support in a fast-paced, growing business in a developing market. Successful candidate will:
- Have strong management experience and communication skills and be capable of effectively training, inspiring, growing and leading a team of engineers and local technicians
- Have the ability to innovate, design, and build or improve on a variety of new products and systems, including spearheading projects in water, materials, mechanical, and electrical engineering, as well as quality control processes and training systems
- Be a self-starter who thinks critically and problem-solves quickly
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of water treatment systems, basic chemistry, plastics, solar equipment, and packaging
- Contribute to the senior leadership team responsible for strategic planning, team development, management of regulatory requirements, and growing a profitable social impact business.
For full job details and application instructions, click here.