Job Opening: Global Marketing Director
Location: Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya; or Kigali, Rwanda
Reports to: CEO, Jibu
Apply by: November 10th, 2017
Jibu is looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities. This will include working closely with the Executive team to develop, implement, and refine the optimum marketing strategies. The Global Marketing Director will be responsible for leading the effort and coordinating the resources to ensure consistent revenue growth and ongoing development of the Jibu brand both internally and externally.
This position requires:
- An energetic self-starter: an ability to manage yourself, others, and resources to accomplish goals within agreed timelines
- An ability and willingness to listen and learn quickly: a capacity to perceive and understand the needs of franchise partners and their customers, and to understand the importance of prioritizing and meeting those needs
- Team player: an ability to work effectively with others and leave egos aside
- Strong communication skills: ease in expressing ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in individual and group situations, for internal and external projects
- Creativity and problem-solving skills: the ability to create and harness ideas and opportunities to achieve the company’s goals and to remain focused within a flexible structure. An ability to easily interact with and help direct creativity in traditional and nontraditional marketing mediums such as print, digital, audio, visual, and content collateral.
- A focus on performance: experience knowing how to get the work done most effectively while juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- An understanding of and interest in contributing to positive social impact through business
For full job details and application instructions, click here.